You are not just a princess, but a Queen. -Myra Philippines
So treat yourself as a queen with this holistic duo from Myra: VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash + Myra 300-E Capsules. While the former nourishes skin from the outside, the latter repairs it from the inside. Now go ahead, flaunt your (regal) skin and carry on.
VITASMOOTH HYDRATING FACIAL WASH
The VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash promises to remove dirt and excess oils while maintaining the skin’s natural moisture to keep it “healthy, soft, and young-looking”. \
According to the label (it):
- Has Moisture Formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and more supple
- Contains French Spring Sea Water (I’m like que) and Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that improve skin elasticity and help keep it smooth and young-looking
- Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow
- (Is) Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist-tested. It is mild, effective and safe for everyday use.
MYRA 300 – E
Myra 300-E is a soft gel capsule that contains 300IU of Synthetic Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate). According to the label, this supplement has antioxidant properties that can help in renewing and repairing skin cells and tissues of the skin, heart, lungs, muscles and livers. Thus it can help the body:
- improve muscular performance
- improve circulation of the blood
- protect and revitalizes body cells
- make you look young and feel young
After 2 weeks of faithful use, I’ve noticed that my cheeks looked healthier, but it didn’t help much on my chin and T-zone. In fact, I had a breakout, so I stopped using it to avoid further damage. But based on this result, I can conclude that this facial wash is still A GREAT PRODUCT FOR DRY SKIN TYPE (I have a combination skin – dry cheeks and oily T-zone, that’s why). Well, it did promise to be hydrating, and not oil-controlling.
As for the supplement, I continued drinking it for another week. It had no side effects, and I noticed that my skin looked healthier and glowing. The only downside for me is that it’s synthetic. So, I might try the Myra 400-e next, which has 400IU of NATURAL vitamin E.
Myra is available on leading drugstores, supermarkets, and department stores nationwide.
Your Beauty Coach,
Keep glowing! “The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine.” Proverbs 4:18